Each school is required by law, (The School Information (England) (Amendment) Regulations 2012), to make the following information available:
• The school’s name, postal address and telephone number, plus a contact name to whom enquiries should be addressed. Contact Us Details
• The school’s policy for Admission Policy 2018. in full (including arrangements for selection, oversubscription criteria and the application process). Or – information on where and how this information can be accessed on the local authority’s website. The updated Nicholas Postgate Academy Trust Admission Policy is available here for Admission Policy 2018
• Information on how to access the School Performance Tables on the DfE website. Click here
• The following information about the school curriculum:
a) For each academic year, the content of the curriculum followed for each subject, and guidance on how to find additional information about the curriculum. See information under the Curriculum tab. Year group curriculum maps and newsletters can be found here and other information.
• The measures determined by the head teacher under section 89 of the Education and Inspections Act 2006 (determination by head teacher of behaviour policy). Behaviour Management Policy Jan 2017
• The amount of the school’s allocation from the Pupil Premium grant in respect of the current academic year plus the following information: See Pupil Premium
a) details of how it is intended that the allocation will be spent.
b) details of how the previous academic year’s allocation was spent.
c) the effect of this expenditure on the educational attainment of those pupils for whom the funding was allocated.
The use of the Annual Sports Premium and it's impaction pupils and sustainability for the future. Sport Premium Report 2016 - 2017
• The report prepared by the school under section 317(5)(a) of EA 1996 (duties of governing bodies in relation to special educational needs). See SEN Policy 2017
• A statement of the school’s ethos and values. See Ethos Statement
Information about the arrangements for identifying pupils as having SEN and of how they will be assessed and supported in school. SEN Local Offer for Children 2016 & SEN Local Offer for Parents. A SEN Information Report is available St Paulinus SEN Information Report (click on link)