Below are some quotes from our Recent OfSTED Inspection September 2017
* The leadership team has maintained and enhanced the good quality of education in the school since the Section 5 inspection in February 2014.
* You have worked with governors, other leaders and staff to ensure that your vision that all pupils can ‘reach for the stars’ will be realised.
* The school’s Christian values of respect, enjoyment, acceptance and love lie at the heart of everyone’s work, including the pupils’.
* This is an inclusive and harmonious school community where everyone is welcomed and valued equally
* Pupils’ personal qualities – their spiritual, moral, social and cultural development, and their behaviour and attitudes – are exemplary and remain a strength of the school.
* Your relentless focus on improving the quality of teaching has ensured that teaching is usually very strong.
* Parents, staff and pupils are overwhelmingly positive about St Paulinus.
It also gives the school two steps to improve further which are to ensure that:
* progress made by children in early years improves so that it is as strong as that of pupils in other key stages
* teachers take better account of pupils’ current skills and knowledge in writing, particularly for the most able, to plan activities that enable pupils to make more rapid progress.
All in all very pleasing and thank you for your support through the process. We have been set a challenge by the Inspection Team to strive for Outstanding as the inspector commented that we are not very far away from that aim.