Saint Paulinus Primary exists to serve the Catholic communities of Guisborough within the Diocese of Middlesbrough. As a Christian community it is committed to bringing all members to a deeper knowledge and understanding of the person of Jesus Christ, and to provide them with the opportunity to commit themselves to lives centred on Gospel values.
Please click here for more information about our Bishop.
Diocesan Vision Statement for Catholic Education
To fulfil the Church’s mission to evangelise and make Christ known to all, the Diocese of Middlesbrough is committed to providing schools and colleges that:
- provide education with Christ at the centre and a strong sense of Catholic identity meeting the spiritual needs of all
- are welcoming, compassionate communities, in which all are equally loved and valued for who they are
- are affirming, challenging educational communities committed to the search for excellence for all
- work together as a Diocesan family of Catholic schools and colleges in order to ensure the best possible Catholic education for all young people 3 to 19
- work in partnership with other local schools, education providers and stakeholders in order to enhance the quality of provision for all
- live out the social teaching of the Church, and thereby promote community cohesion
- contribute in joyful hope to the creation of a society which is highly educated, skilled, fundamentally loving and generous.