Quotes from OfSTED Section 8 Inspection September 2017.
* The leadership team has maintained and enhanced the good quality of education in the school since the Section 5 inspection in February 2014.
* You have worked with governors, other leaders and staff to ensure that your vision that all pupils can ‘reach for the stars’ will be realised.
* The school’s Christian values of respect, enjoyment, acceptance and love lie at the heart of everyone’s work, including the pupils’.
* This is an inclusive and harmonious school community where everyone is welcomed and valued equally
* Pupils’ personal qualities – their spiritual, moral, social and cultural development, and their behaviour and attitudes – are exemplary and remain a strength of the school.
* Your relentless focus on improving the quality of teaching has ensured that teaching is usually very strong.
* Parents, staff and pupils are overwhelmingly positive about St Paulinus.
Pupil Premium Report
Latest Ofsted Report
Physical Education Report
SEN local offer for Parents
SEN local offer for Children
SEN Information Report